Getting Started :: Gather Data
We need to collect the following information to “prime” your new MOW Scheduler system:
- Lists of volunteers and routes
- Phone numbers and emails of volunteers – MOW Scheduler uses email and SMS texts to remind volunteers of their upcoming commitments and notify them of changes.
- Miles and hours it takes to drive each route – MOW Scheduler accumulates “credits” for volunteers and provide you the tools to access the stats.
- Other data
- Useful dates – birthdays, service start dates, expiration dates for driver license and auto insurance which can be helpful for managing and servicing your volunteers.
- Labels or groups to identify your routes and volunteers – MOW Scheduler uses them to help you organize routes into different groups or find volunteers with certain characteristics or interests.
We will provide spreadsheet templates for the above to make your data gathering simple and clear. Technical support is also one call away for help/clarification.
Many organizations don't readily have the complete set of volunteer data our system is able to track. We can start with what you have so you can start to reaping benefits of the system. Additional data can always be added later to further enrich the experience.
We will also collect other important but less voluminous data from you: volunteer coordinator(s) designated to receive system notifications, kitchen jobs that need to be staffed by volunteers, etc.