Welcome to the
MOW Scheduler Help Site
How to use this Help Site
Browse: Each main section of this Help Site includes at least 2 types of content:
- Tutorials : include annotated screenshots highlighting the layout and features of the MOW Scheduler system.
- FAQs : short answers for Frequently Asked Questions.
Search: Type a word or phrase in the search box in the gray "navigation bar" at the top right of every page of this Help Site to find matching Tutorials and FAQ entries.
VolunteersDescribes features for managing your volunteer roster, including:
- find volunteers that match various criteria, including both "standard" fields, and your own custom "tags"
- review history of a specific volunteer
- recruit new volunteers via standard or custom Volunteer Application form
Volunteer PortalSelf-service features your volunteers can use:
- Self-service user account registration
- Help Wanted page
- One-click sign-up for available shifts
- View upcoming commitments and past activities
- Update their contact info and perferences
SchedulingInfo on features for managing your job schedule, such as:
- multiple views of your job schedule status including daily and weekly calendars and monthly calendars for specific jobs, people, and organizations
- add or cancel one-time ongoing/recurring volunteer assignments
- approve (manually or automatically ) volunteer signups for shifts
- view job shift activity for specific jobs or volunteers
MiscContent that doesn't quite fit anywhere else, including:
- instructions on how to add the MOW Scheduler icon to mobile home screen
- guide to Help and Info icons that offer context-specific hints in the Scheduler application
System AdminDescribes features for configuring the Scheduler system to match your organization's operations, including:
- defining and organizing your Jobs (delivery routes, etc.)
- user administration for staff and volunteer system users
- a "Getting Started" guide
- configuration of system options such as timing of shift reminders and which staff members should be notified of various system activity
- review system activity and volunteer performance
Note: Some system admin features are available only to staff users who have the System Administrator user type.Browse the System Admin section.
Contact UsFind out how to reach us or report an issue:
- using the online Help Desk
- by phone or email